Action Center

Beginning September 29, 2023, the City of Rowlett Action Center is open to serve customers Monday-Friday, 7:30 AM to 5:30 PM.

Welcome to the Action Center

The Action Center is your one-stop shop for information and assistance. The Action Center provides courteous and efficient customer service by offering citizens a hassle-free method of obtaining information and reporting concerns.

Report Your Concerns

Report Public Works-related issues HERE 

Public Works issues include:

Alley RepairStreet - Dangerous Intersection
Curb RepairStreet - Debris
Drainage Issue (street, alley, culvert)Street - Pothole Repair
Facility/Building MaintenanceStreet - Repair
Handicap Ramp RepairTraffic Signal Repair
Manhole InspectionUtility Line Locates - Water/Sewer (all others call 811)
Sewer - Clogged LineWater - Emergency Shut Off
Sewer - General MaintenanceWater - General Maintenance
Sewer - LeakWater - Leak
Sidewalk Repair - City ownedWater - Meter Maintenance
Sign - Needing Repair/MissingWater Quality Issues (low water pressure/odor)
Street - Dangerous

Report Code Enforcement-related issues HERE 

Code Enforcement issues include (residential and commercial):

Address Numbers (missing/not visible)Swimming Pool - turbid water
Fence - disrepair or issue around pool/spaIllegal Dumping
GraffitiLake Take Area violation
Grass clippings blown in street/storm drain"No Permit" violation
High Grass/WeedsNoise
Home Occupation ViolationObstruction - streets, alleys, sidewalks, parkway
Overhanging Vegetation (sidewalks, alleys, streets)Outside Storage violation
Rental PropertyTrash & Debris on property (NOT FCC PICK UP ISSUES)
Rodents/Pest HarborageTrash/Recycle bins violation (left out before or past time of collection)
Short-Term Rental Property Violation (AirBnB, VRBO, etc.)Trees - dead, dangerous, overgrown
Sidewalk Disrepair (not your own)Vehicles - on street contact PD 972-412-6200)
Sight Line Violation - structure/ vegetationVehicles - oversize, junk improper storage/parking
Stagnant Water on property (not pool, street, alley)Vehicles, Commercial - storage of trailers/vehicles in residential area
Substandard StructuresWindows - broken, damaged

For all other issues, or if you are unsure which category to choose for the issue you wish to report, contact the Action Center.

Online Action Center
By email
By calling the Action Center at 972-412-6100
In person at City Hall, 4000 Main Street

Staff Actions

We will take information about the problem, including the address of your concern, and route the request to the proper department for investigation.