Lost pets are posted on City of Rowlett Animal Services social media pages. If you have found a pet, please leave a found report. If you have reported a lost pet and the animal was returned back to you, please contact the shelter so we may remove the lost report.
Found pets are posted on City of Rowlett Animal Services social media pages If you have lost a pet, please leave a lost report. If you have reported a found pet and returned the animal to its owner, please contact the shelter so we may remove the found report.
View Impounded Animals
To view animals that have been brought into the animal shelter, follow the corresponding links:
Report a Lost or Found Pet
If you have lost or found a pet and would like to leave a report to be posted on the Animal Services page, fill out a Lost/Found Pet Form (a photo of the pet is required or the form will not upload) and click submit - or stop by the Animal Shelter at:
4402 Industrial St.
Rowlett, TX 75088
Please leave your name, not your pets name. Your lost and found pet report will be emailed to Animal Services, once we have received your information, it will be uploaded to our website for other residents to view.
Finding or Reporting a Pet
There are several things you can do to help find your lost pet or report a found pet:
- Call 972-412-6219 or stop by the Animal Shelter as soon as you notice your pet missing
- Fill out a lost/found report and include a picture if possible
- Check local Animal Shelter social media pages
- Call or visit your local Animal Shelters in your area several times a week
- Make sure your pet wears a collar and tags at all times
- If your pet is difficult to collar, have the pet implanted with a microchip so that it may be identified by a simple scan at most veterinary offices or animal shelters
For additional information please contact Animal Services at 972-412-6219 or by Email.