Swing into Spring with the City of Rowlett’s Youth Baseball League! Don’t strike out on your chance to spend your spring with us, our league is for ages 3-12. Don’t foul off this great opportunity to give your child an experience that will not only teach them the fundamentals of baseball but also improve their skills and love of the game! They will also learn life lessons along the way about teamwork, discipline, and sportsmanship
- Ages 3-12: Age division determined by age as of September 1, 2022.
- Registration Dates: November 7, 2022 – February 12, 2023.
- 8 game season followed by an end of season tournament!
- League Fee: $40/Blastball, $70/Residents, and $80/Non-residents
- $15 late starting 1/30/23
- Team Fees: $650/
- $50 late fee starting 1/30/23
- Dates subject to change due to inclement weather
4U – Blastball – Saturdays
6U – T-ball – Saturdays
8U Coach Pitch – Tuesdays
10U Kid Pitch – Tuesdays or Thursdays
12U Kid Pitch – Tuesdays or Thursdays
You must complete payment online (https://webtrac.rowletttx.gov/wbwsc/webtrac.wsc/splash.html) or go to the Rowlett Community Centre (5300 Main St., Rowlett, TX 75088) with your payment information. Your child or team will not be registered until we have received payment.
A registration form is available on our website (www.teamsideline.com/sites/rowlett/downloads). Your completed registration form is to be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or it may also be faxed to 214-703-3920
Volunteer Coaches for all youth leagues are needed for the Spring 2023 season!