To Protect the Lives and Property of the Community We Serve from Fire or Disaster and to Minimize Suffering and Injury, from Accident or Illness.
The Rowlett Fire Department's primary focus is commitment to delivering the highest quality and the most effective fire suppression, emergency medical services, and emergency management to the citizens of Rowlett. Common emergency and non-emergency areas include:
- Building fires or fire alarms
- Vehicle accidents involving injury or extrication
- Injured and sick citizens
- Hazardous materials incidents
- Animal rescue
- Assistance for the disabled and elderly
- Installation of smoke detectors and batteries
- Community education
If you are interested in learning more about our services and operations, contact 972-412-6230.