City Parks and Trails Rules
For your safety, enjoyment of the parks and protection of our resources, the following rules and regulations have been established to enhance your recreational experience.
Help us keep your parks clean! Please do not litter!
Other Rules and Regulations
- Park hours are from 6:00 am to 11:00 pm
- Vehicles are to remain on designated paved surfaces only
- Parking is allowed in designated areas only
- Alcoholic beverages are not allowed in parks
- Use plastic or metal containers only
- Bicycles, skates and skateboards are allowed in designated areas only
- Fires are allowed in park-supplied grills only
- No golfing in the parks
- Keep your pets on a leash and away from playgrounds
- Swimming in lakes is prohibited
- Firearms and bows are prohibited
- No illegal dumping
- State fishing regulations apply
- Radio-controlled planes and boats are allowed in designated areas only
- Tennis courts and hockey rinks are to be used for intended purposes
Visit our current parks or look forward to our future parks (PDF). Current parks have pavilions that are available for reservation.