The Rowlett Community Centre is a state-of-the-art multipurpose recreation facility. Use of these facility amenities is open to anyone with purchase of a membership or guest day pass:
- Fitness room: The Rowlett Community Centre features a 2,500 square-foot fitness room. This room is designed to provide members with a total body workout. Fitness equipment includes free weights, upper and lower body strength machines, multi-functional equipment, treadmills, elliptical machines, and upright and recumbent bikes. The Fitness Room is available only to members and guests ages 16 years and older. Youth ages 12 -15 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Two full-size gymnasiums: Courts are available for use during regular business hours. Please call 972-412-6170 to ensure a gym is available for open play.
- Two racquetball courts: Non-reserved court time will be made available on a first-come, first-served basis, in one hour increments. Members using the courts must be 16 years of age or older. Children seven to 15 years of age may use the courts when accompanied by a person 16 years or older. Patrons may obtain guaranteed court time by paying a $5 (per court) reservation fee. The courts may be reserved for one hour intervals, up to three days in advance. Wallyball reservations require a two hour minimum. Reservations will be forfeited at 10 minutes past the start time. Racquets, racquetballs, and protective eye wear are available for rental at the front desk, free of charge. Our staff will need an hour notice before wallyball.
- Indoor walking / jogging track: The indoor track is available during open hours of the facility. The track is .06 of a mile long.
- Game room: The game room has a pool table, ping pong, and foosball games. Game equipment use is intended for RCC members and their guests. All equipment may be checked out free of charge, from the front desk, by providing an RCC membership card.
- Child's Play (drop-in childcare, additional fee required): Drop off your toddlers and young children in the Child’s Play room while you exercise at the Community Centre. Children will be entertained and supervised in a controlled and fun environment. Parents must remain in the Community Centre while their child is participating in the Child’s Play program. Child's Play Guidelines (PDF).
- Ages: Six months to six years
- Fee: $3 per visit per child or $20/child for 10 visit punch card.
- Mornings: Monday, Wednesday, and Fridays 8:30 AM - 11:30 AM
- Evenings: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursdays 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- Multipurpose / banquet / meeting rooms: The multipurpose rooms are used for programs, meetings, events, and facility reservations. These rooms may be booked for a variety of private Reservation Fees, including parties, weddings, baby showers, banquets, and family reunions.
- Locker rooms with showers
- Programs for the whole family
- Free wireless internet