Webinar Employee Benefits Package
The City of Rowlett recognizes that we can not serve our customers without a dedicated workforce. We are proud to offer our employees a competitive benefits package, including:
- 10 paid holidays
- 10 days of vacation and 10 days of sick leave accrued during first year of service
- Health and dental insurance with several City paid plans available
- Vision insurance
- City supplemented premiums for dependent health and dental insurance
- Prescription drug coverage
- City paid life and accident insurance equal to 2x annual salary
- City paid long-term disability insurance
- Optional short-term disability insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Annual longevity pay equal to $4 per month beginning on the 13th month of employment for up to 25 years of service
The City of Rowlett also participates in the Texas Municipal Retirement System (TMRS) and offers a voluntary, deferred-compensation 457 retirement plan to assist our employees in preparing for their future and retirement. The employee's TMRS contribution is 7% of their gross salary and is deposited on a pre-tax basis into their individual account. The City matches the employee's deposits at a rate of 2:1 or 14%.
Review our Comprehensive Benefits Overview to see why the City of Rowlett is a great place to work!
Email Human Resources or call the Human Resources Department at 972-412-6182 for questions or more information on this program.
Transparency in Coverage
These files are being provided pursuant to the requirements of the Health Plan Transparency in Coverage Rule. Please click here Version Options
Headline for more information.