Streets & Traffic
The Streets & Traffic Division is responsible for the repair and maintenance of the streets, alleys, and drainage systems. The division:
- Rehabilitates asphalt streets
- Makes minor concrete street and alley repairs
- Clears drainage ditches and culverts
- Sands driving surfaces during icy weather
- Maintains traffic signals, school zone lights, and street signage
Annual street and alley repairs are scheduled according to demand, public safety issues, and budget constraints.
Traffic Division Responsibilities
The Traffic Division installs and maintains street and traffic signs, school zone lights and traffic signals.
After Hours Assistance
If you need assistance after regular business hours, please call Police Dispatch at 972-412-6200.