Terms and Conditions for Online Payments
The following terms and conditions apply to Online payments.
- Online payments will not be accepted for:
- Driving Safety Course (commonly known as Defensive Driving)
- Deferred Disposition that has not already been granted by the Court
- Cash Bonds
- Juvenile Cases (defendant under the age of 17)
- Payments for individuals in custody
- Partial Payments that have not already been granted by the Court
- If you pay online, you are waiving your right to a trial.
- A plea of No Contest and a disposition of Guilty will be entered on your case.
- All payments made after 6:00 pm will be posted the following work day.
- Any payments made 30 days after the date of judgment will be subject to a $15 Time Payment Fee
required by the State.
- All payments made online are subject to a $2.50 electronic processing fee.
Click here to proceed to the Rowlett Municipal Court Online Payment System
PAYMENT BY PHONE
- An automated Interactive voice response (IVR) phone payment system is available 24/7 at:
- 1-855-546-1384 (All payments made this way are subject to a $2.50 electronic processing fee).
If you do not agree to these terms and conditions listed above, please go to How to Handle Your Citation.