- In addition to the fine, court costs mandated by state law are charged.
- The costs vary depending on the offense.
- Check with the court for the amount to be assessed for the violation for which you are charged.
Court costs are assessed:
- If you are found guilty at trail and if you plead guilty or nolo contendere (no contest).
- If you are granted deferred disposition.
- If you take a driving safety course.
- If a warrant has been issued, an additional $50.00 fee is assessed.
- If you are granted time to pay your fine and fail to pay within the first 30 days you will be assessed a state mandated late fee of $15.00.