- Riders must be at least 48 inches (48") to ride the water slide.
- Water Depth is 3 feet, 6 inches (3’6”).
- The proper riding position is lying on your back with your ankles crossed and arms crossed over your chest.
- Single riders only are allowed.
- Lifeguard will signal rider when to proceed down the slide.
- Snorkels, goggles and swim masks are prohibited.
- Eyeglasses, sunglasses and hats must be secured in rider’s hands.
- Watches, necklaces and other jewelry items are prohibited.
- Life jackets and flotation devices are prohibited on the slide.
- Riders should not run, dive, stand, kneel, rotate, flip, spin or stop on the slide.
- Hands and feet must be kept inside the slide at all times.
- Riders must immediately exit the catch pool.
- Swimsuits with buckles, zippers, or rivets will not be permitted on the slide.
- Pregnant women, guests with heart conditions, guests with neck or back problems and guests with physical ailments should not ride.
Warning: failure to follow rules can result in serious injuries.
Code of Conduct