Who mows the City’s property?
The Parks Department oversees all of the mowing in the City. You may contact the Parks Department at 972-412-6145 for more information.

Show All Answers

1. How do I report potholes?
2. Who do I call before I start digging in my yard?
3. Who mows the City’s property?
4. What should I know about high water covering streets or alleys?
5. How do I report debris in the street or alley?
6. Does the Street Department sweep the residential streets?
7. Will the City of Rowlett sand my street during icy weather?