Do Rowlett residents have landfill access?

Yes, Rowlett residents are allowed to dispose of debris, without charge, twice within a calendar year at the Hinton Landfill and Transfer Station located in Garland by obtaining a "Landfill Pass" from the City of Rowlett. To obtain a Landfill Pass, residents simply need to present a valid driver's license and current water bill at one of the following locations: Public Works Department, 4310 Industrial Street Business Office, Annex Building, 4004 Main Street City Secretary's Office, City Hall, 4000 Main Street When using the Landfill Pass, the resident will need to present their driver's license and current water bill to the City of Garland attendant. The Hinton Landfill is located at 3175 Elm Grove Road in Garland, Texas. Should you need to contact the landfill, please call 972-205-3670. You may also view the Landfill Pass Information Brochure.

Show All Answers

1. Where can I find election information?
2. Where can I register my vehicle?
3. Which Councilmember represents me?
4. How do I find out the appraisal district's value of my property?
5. Where is the nearest location to renew my driver license?
6. How do I request documents from the City of Rowlett?
7. Who represents me at the State and National levels?
8. Who are the City Councilmembers in the City of Rowlett?
9. Where do I pay my property taxes?
10. Do Rowlett residents have landfill access?
11. Where can I go to get a marriage license?
12. How can I get a recorded copy of the City Council or Board/Commission agenda or meeting?
13. Can I homestead my property through the City of Rowlett?
14. Can the City Secretary's Office notarize my documents?
15. Does the City Attorney represent private citizens of Rowlett?
16. Where can I go to get a birth certificate?
17. Where can I go to get a copy of a death certificate?