How do I report a pothole?

The City maintains all streets and alleys located within the City limits except those owned by the state or private citizens. For emergency situations, such as exposed rebar or any other serious safety hazard, please call the Public Works Department at 972-412-6287 during regular business hours (8:00am -5:00pm weekdays) or Police Dispatch at 972-412-6201 after regular business hours. Repair for potholes that pose a serious safety hazard are relayed immediately to a City Streets Crew, which will remove the rebar on the same day the request is received. To report a pothole that is in disrepair please click on Submit a New Request

Show All Answers

1. When will will my bulk trash or brush be picked up?
2. Will the city respond to a sewer back-up at my residence or business?
3. How do I report a streetlight outage?
4. How do I report a pothole?
5. How do I report a street sign needing repair/missing?
6. How do I report a water or sewer leak?
7. How do I report problems with my water, including bad tasting, cloudy or dirty water or low water pressure?
8. How do I report debris in the street?
9. What time can construction begin in the morning?
10. Problems with Charter Spectrum (Time Warner Cable)?
11. Problems with Frontier Communications?
12. Where can I dispose of household chemical products the responsible way?