How do I report potholes?

Potholes in street and alleys should be reported to the Citizen Action Center at 972-412-6100 or visit the Citizen Action Center website.

Show All Answers

1. How do I report potholes?
2. Who do I call before I start digging in my yard?
3. Who mows the City’s property?
4. What should I know about high water covering streets or alleys?
5. How do I report debris in the street or alley?
6. Does the Street Department sweep the residential streets?
7. Will the City of Rowlett sand my street during icy weather?